Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I transfer to the Diploma in Tibb (Professional Diploma) from online?
Yes of course. You can do that anytime that you're ready. The Professional Diploma Programme run by College of Medicine and Healing Arts (CoMHA) is separate to the online education provided by College of Medicine and Healing Arts Online (CoMHA Online).
In order to pursue a professional Diploma, you will need to attend a Life Balance & Healthy Living course in-person, which you'll get a special discounted price for as a CoMHA Online learner. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request dates, locations and fees for the next intake onto the Diploma in Tibb.
2. Do I get a certificate for completing the Life Balance & Healthy Living course bundle? Who is it issued by? What can I use it for?
Yes of course. We'd love you to enroll on the Premium bundle where you will be issued a completion certificate after you have submitted your assignments to us and achieved a 'pass' grade. Your assignments will be graded by Hakim Salim and you will receive personal feedback from him.
The completion certificate is issued by College of Medicine and Healing Arts (UK). You'll understand that this certificate of completion does not entitle you to practice or teach any subject or therapy.
Our aim is to make the Life Balance & Healthy Living course bundle accesible to you. We suggest you choose the Standard option for the time being and get on with the course content. You can always upgrade to Premium later on, anytime you choose.
4. I have experienced the Free Trial. Now what?
We trust that you enjoyed and liked it. Why not enroll on one of the complete bundles and get the complete experience?
Also, you're always welcome to join an on-site course, in the UK and worldwide. More information on where and when these courses are running can be found at www.CoMHA.org.uk.
5. I have completed the Life Balance & Healthy Living 3-course bundle. What are my options to take this further?
Great news! There are many ways to take Your Journey Towards Healthy Living even further.
- If you enrolled on the Standard bundle, consider upgrading to Premium. Just email us at email@example.com.
- Transfer to an on-site course and get an exclusive discount as an Online Learner. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Would you like to teach and inspire others towards better health and living? Become a CoMHA Course Leader. Contact email@example.com.
- Would you like to practice this powerful healing tradition as a professional? Enroll on a CoMHA practitioner Diploma. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find details of the above options, and more, at www.CoMHA.org.uk.
6. How do I implement what I've learned with CoMHA Online in my own and my family's/community's lives?
As you are aware, but just to remind you, there are great resources within the courses and we suggest you complete the included activities, such as the Life Balance Wheel. Review your own life first, and commit to long-term improvement. Then consider working outwards, starting with your family and then community.
For further options, see answers to the previous question.
7. How does course pricing work?
As you will notice, we offer 3 courses in the Life Balance & Healthy Living course bundle. These courses are not sold separately. They are offered as a bundle together, to give you a whole and complete experience, covering all of the foundational subjects.
8. Is the content I get as a CoMHA Online learner exclusive? Will I get the same anywhere else?
Hakim Salim Khan has dedicated almost his entire life to develop and synthesise traditional knowledge and forms of medicine
such as Unani Tibb and Tibb-un-Nabawi, along with useful and beneficial research
and innovations from Complimentary & Alternative Medicine (CAM).
Mohsin Health (providing consultations, natural remedies and trusted health information), since 1978, and College of Medicine and Healing Arts (CoMHA) are the pioneers and custodians of this knowledge and these skills.
CoMHA Online is the latest contribution to make this precious knowledge available on an international level with a user-friendly platform. You are guaranteed that the content we provide you is exclusive to us because our courses have been developed independently over many years.
See our About Us page for more information.
9. How does the 100% guarantee work?
We want you to benefit from this opportunity with as little risk to you as possible. That's why we're giving you up to 30 days to decide whether this is the right programme for you.
If you're not satisfied with the online programme, e-mail us within 30 days of your enrollment at admin@CoMHA.Online . We welcome your feedback and will try to address your needs. After doing that, if you still want to reverse your enrollment, we will be happy to refund you 100% of your enrollment fee.