Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the common questions we get. We hope this will help you in your decision to join our worldwide community of learners.
Question 1: What are the lessons like in Life Balance & Healthy Living?
Content is text-based and is supplemented by the use of video, audio podcasts, diagrams, articles, quotes and downloadable handouts.
To help you get the most benefit from this programme, we have included interactive activities based on both theory and practical elements. We recommend you complete these as they facilitate you to learn and implement this valuable knowledge.
Question 2: How much work is involved? What support does the College offer?
The purpose of Life Balance & Healthy Living is for you to learn to look after your own health and wellbeing. As you journey through the programme, your main task is to record your learning and how you can use this to maintain and improve your health and wellbeing.
The team at the College of Medicine and Healing Arts are happy to support you by answering your questions. Please e-mail your questions to online@CoMHA.org.uk. We also welcome your valuable feedback on how we can make your experience even more valuable and useful.
Question 3: How much time do I have to spend to complete Life Balance & Healthy Living?
You can spend as little or as much time according to your commitments and schedule. Your enrollment is for 365 days so this gives you plenty of time to journey through the programme and re-visit the content and activities as many times as you need to.
Question 4: Do I get a certificate for completing the programme?
A certificate of completion is available to those enrolled on Life Balance & Healthy Living Premium. The certificate is issued after successfully completing and achieving a pass grade for written assignments. Standard users can upgrade to Premium during their enrollment whenever they're ready, by e-mailing online@CoMHA.org.uk.
Question 5: How does course pricing work?
You will get access to 3 courses when you enroll in the Life Balance & Healthy Living online programme:
- Introduction to Tibb: Whole-Person Healthcare & Medicine
- Introduction to Life Balance: The Six Factors and The Life Balance Wheel
- Alchemy in the Kitchen: Healing Recipes
These 3 courses are offered as a bundle together, to give you a whole and complete experience, covering important foundational subjects.
Question 6: Can I transfer to the in-person training later?
Yes, we welcome you to join our in-person programme which is available worldwide (currently UK, USA, Australia, Canada). All our online learners get 20% off when they transfer from Life Balance & Healthy Living online to Life Balance & Healthy Living in-person.
Question 5: I have completed the Life Balance & Healthy Living online programme. What are my options to take this further?
Great news! There are many ways to take your journey even further:
- You may wish to have a personal health consultation (in-person or over Skype) with our College's Principal Hakim M Salim Khan M.D. (M.A.) M.H. D.O. F.G.N.I. M.I.R.C.H. Just e-mail info@MohsinHealth.co.uk.
- You may consider participating in our in-person programme, and taking advantage of 20% off your fees for the first stage (Stage 1: Life Balance & Healthy Living in-person). Please e-mail admissions@CoMHA.org.uk.
- If you wish to continue your journey as our online learner, consider upgrading to Premium to have added benefits such as assignments, completion certificate, 20% off natural health products and a free book as a gift. Just email us at online@CoMHA.org.uk.
Still have questions that weren't answered here?
We are happy to help you further. Just e-mail online@CoMHA.org.uk or call us on +44 (0)116 273 86 14 with your questions.